fun-sized-owl asked: Won't send the thing back cause you've done it, but just letting you know you're definitely a favourite. <3
Thank you!!! *hug*
All this talk about feminism and all, related to female TF characters (and Windlblade in particular) made me realized one of the many reasons I enjoy reading TF comics:
No wiggling breast. No butt shot. No costumes defying every physics laws. No latex clothing so uncomfortable it doesn’t make sense. No 7” heels no gymnast or martial artist would ever wear during exercise.
Even if some people consider Windblade story to have many flaws, the total lack of enormous breast begging to pop out of clothing is relaxing. I don’t need to be afraid of what I’m going to see next.
adal44t-kb-o asked: Once you get this, you must share 5 random facts about yourself, and then send it to your 10 favourite followers.
- My favourite colour is blue.
- First time ever I heard OP’s real voice was in 2007. As a child I was watching G1 in my mother’s tongue, at that time I didn’t speak English at all. If you’re curious, here it is! Yes you have all the right in the world to not like it ;) http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjikmu_doublage-quebecois-officiel-transformers-la-guerre-du-metal-lourd_shortfilms
- I love spending time in the wilderness, I’m good at building using lashing’s technique, building fire, etc. But I profoundly afraid of spiders, which is a problem in this case.
- I found mowing the lawn very relaxing.
- My hairs are very long. “must be careful not to sit on them” long.